2008年1月7日 星期一

Play Money Hide & See with Mother~

Lately, mother has been playing money hide & see with me. Since I came back TWN, the salary that I make shrinks compared to the one I used to do. In order to express my appreciatiation, care & love to my parents, I try my to squeeze some petty cash out of my poor salary. The amount is far from a lot, but it at least stands for what I want to do for them more or less. In fact, I maybe live in a not-so-good status in material condition, but I try to look on the bright side and tell myself that I am lucky. Thus, I from time to time would do it to them.
Last month, I heard parents were going to a tour and I was telling myself that I should do something about it. Thus, I told them I would give them some money for them to enjoy the trip, but of course they refused my proposal as they knew my embarrassing situation. After back & forth debates, I decided to hide the money under the telephone base. Right after I left home and arrived my apt., when calling them, I told them I had hidden the money and would like to ask them to get it. Despite my intention, they told me that they appreciated it but insisted on returning the money to me, but I told them not to worry about it.
A couple of weeks later, I thought they had forgot it. But then today when I return to my apt. from home, mother called me and asked me if everything was OK. Just we were about to get off the phone line, mother told me that she had tugged the money into my backpack and wanted me to make sure I had it. Well, how touched I strongly felt when I heard it.
Like the kind of case, it had happened several times in the past. Every time when I do this, my parents always refuse to take my money, I would feel better if they take it.
I know they understand I am not doing well, so they do not want to make me feel it a burden.
They would rather live on what they have, though not too well, at least they are not increasing their kid's burden. Furthermore, they will be always ready to help whenever the kid is in need...
Believe this is just the unconditional love needless to say.

沒有留言: