2008年12月3日 星期三

Coming to NYC to See You

Hi, Alice,
Long time. Hope all goes well.
I am writing this message for you to know about my visit in NYC from 1/16/09 to 1/26/09 (Chinese New Year Day).
After a trade show I am going in Las Vegas, I will be flying from LAX on 1/15 afternoon and arriving in NYC (JFK) that night.
I will stay in the NY temple during my visit in NYC.
I am looking forward to seeing you, Ethan, and mom very much, and I hope we can get together for dinner and outing few times.
It’s been more than one year, during the time when all of us must have changed, but hope we can still recognize each other.
One very important thing that I would like to discuss and ask for your consent.
It is about Ethan’s Taiwan citizenship, which has been hanging around for quite a while, and believing acquiring the citizenship should be a best option for Ethan and al lof us. There is nothing bad about it.
As I have been saying, my parents are ageing and they wish their only grandson can be registered in the document in Taiwan before it is too late.
Of course, Ethan can still choose where he wants to stay when he grows up, and we are just making one more choice for him.
Even before we had divorced, we had been wishing to get it done, right? Believe you should understand how significant it is.
Besides, the Taiwan government is issuing NT$3,600 consumption coupons to all the citizens, including those who stay overseas.
You, mom, and even Ethan are also entitled to receiving it. Thus, if Ethan can be registered into my family, we can have extra money to buy things, which comes in a good timing now. The economic situation in Taiwan is very bad, and the money will help me a lot.
Also, I will be doing the tax report in Taiwan for year 2008.
With Ethan’s being my son and his Taiwanese citizenship, I will be able to get a substantial tax relief out of it.
That also relieve me from having a tight financial burden.
I really highly appreciate your OK for this matter, and wish we can finish this matter before I leave NY in late Jan. then.
Would you also try to have one day of two off when I am in NYC? So we can enjoy a car outing trip together, believe Ethan will be happy to see that, too.


Take care & dress warm

沒有留言: